Re: [SCA-JML] Re: Japanese SCA Armour

    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 29, 2004
      keltothbalistae wrote:
      > Well, How much are you asking and shoot me a picture or two and we
      > can negotiate. I've seen european(ick) helms for anywhere $25 bucks
      > on up, but a good combat legal Kabuto I assume will cost a bit more
      > than that. I was hoping around $75 to $100 US.

      Heck, I don't even think you can buy a halfway decent barrel helm for that.

      Effingham
    • Jay Beraz
      Message 2 of 8 , May 2, 2004
        I didn't say they were good Eff, I just said I saw them. FEARED, my friend. FEARED.
        Fortunately I found something I can use while I work on my skills and build my own. Apprentice Works sells an SCA combat legal kabuto for $125 base price. Found them off of armourarchive.org.

        Message 3 of 8 , May 2, 2004
          Jay Beraz wrote:

          > I didn't say they were good Eff, I just said I saw them. FEARED, my friend.
          > FEARED. Fortunately I found something I can use while I work on my skills and
          > build my own. Apprentice Works sells an SCA combat legal kabuto for $125
          > base price. Found them off of armourarchive.org.

          Ummm.... did you see my comment there about them? :)