Re: [SCA-JML] Re: Teachers needed

  • Bjorn Swiftaxe
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 29, 2004
      I realized my lack of information on where it was after I had sent.
      And when sending it over this list it is in hopes of japanese
      performance arts.

      The event is in the Shire of Coppertree, AEthelmearc (mka Madison
      County Fairgrounds, Brookfield, New York).

      Iwakawa Arimasa
      Bjorn Swiftaxe
      --- tgrcat2001 <grasse@...> wrote:
      > Good gentle,
      >
      > you do not mention where this event is, this list encompasses many
      > kingdoms. Also, are you looking for Japanese specific performances
      > or
      > general bardic things? There are bardic lists I could refer you to
      >
      > if you are after general performers/teachers.
      >
      > In service
      > kita nyanya
      >
      > --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, Bjorn Swiftaxe <snaebjornr@y...>
      > wrote:
      > > Good gentles of the lists,
      > >
      > > I am in search of any performance artist who may be willing to
      > teach
      > > their skills at a small event June 11-13 AS XXXIX. I would love
      > > find singers willing to teach aspiring bards how best to sing or
      > > capture an audience. Jugglers to show their skills and perhaps
      > give
      > > few basic lessons. Perhaps even someone to show us some slight of
      > > hand so we may entertain our friends with small magic shows.
      > >
      > > Please help me by either agreeing to teach or spreading the word
      > > those who may wish to. If you wish to teach please contact me by
      > June
      > > 1st at the latest.
      > >
      > > Yours in service,
      > > Bjorn Swiftaxe

      =====
      You always think of me as being crazy,
      Why, I ask you alot.
      Is it because I mailed those letter bombs,
      Or the day I peed all over Paul Tomms.
      Or is it the time I put pants on the cat,
      Or the other day when i ate that chocolate bat.
      Or maybe it's the times-
      I claim to be the missing link,
      Or the day I blew up your mailbox i think?
      i don't think I'm crazy, but maybe you do?
      That's all right and ok, cause i can get you to!