SCA Armor Needed

  • desuave_alimara_cristo
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26, 2004
      I wish to portray a Japanese persona in the SCA and am getting
      battle certified in a couple of weeks. I have the minimum
      requirements in steel already though I wish to have some
      "Samurai Armor" (excuse the bastardized expression.) I am of average
      stature, athletically built 5'8 165lbs. If anyone's interested in
      making me some armor or is selling theirs, please contact me off
      list at DeSuave_Cristo@...

      Nowata Yoshinto