Re: Re: [SCA-JML] Re: Building a Persona: architects (and a clothing question too)

  • RavenRux@COX.NET
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 28, 2004
      Yes, I agree that it is not for everyone. But my knowledge of Japanese history was almost entirely post 1600, so I had nothing to lose. I would say do what works best for you. Most people I've met (in the SCA) seem to have a preferred period, and that is a good thing. I am just sharing the way I did my persona :). It also helped with getting my persona out of Japan (when I first started playing, there was an assumption that you were in a Western European court).

      Masamune

      From: mokurai <mokurai@...>
      Date: 2004/04/28 Wed PM 02:15:34 EDT
      To: sca-jml@yahoogroups.com