Re: [SCA-JML] Second Attempt: Japanese Unit at Lilies?

  • Yamashiro Kato'
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 28, 2004
      Konnichiwa,

      I am not sure. I believe it is NOT a clan or family thing but I will see what
      I can find out. From what I've heard (rumors), there will be a un-official
      Japanese day at Lilies and there will not be just one Japanese unit, but
      several. There are other units, but Master Glendour has been the most visible
      in recruiting. But these are just rumors and we all know how rumors tend to
      be.

      I apologize that no one has answered you. I will see what I can find out.
      Maybe Alcyneous-dono can provide more input since he is more familiar with it
      than I.

      -A nip named Kato