[SCA-JML] Eboshi?

  • akimoya
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 14, 1999
      Haifuku:

      I've been searching for some time for information about the various styles
      of eboshi, who wore them and when (according to ranke, etc), and most
      especially, how they were made. So far, I haven't been very sucessful.
      Does anyone have any sources they could point me to? English preferred,
      but if a Japanese site has lots of pictures, I could deal with that, too.

      Arigato,
      Akimoya
      Ealdormere