Re: [SCA-JML] Re: Ansteorran Crown Tourney

  • Bubba
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 27, 2004
      John wrote:
      > Kagemasa-san,
      > Konbawa!
      > I would LOVE the chance to camp with you all. I have been looking
      > high and low for other Ansteorran Asian persona. I am relatively
      > new, so I all sorts of ideas that I need to bounce off someone's
      > head.

      There aren't a ton of us, but we're hoping to change that :)

      > I am in Nacogdoches, so however far away that is..........But I am
      > getting off work at noon that day, so I will be there before dark
      > for sure.

      Piece of cake to get there then. E-mail me privately and I'll give you
      directions if needed.

      I'm hoping to leave early enough that I get there before anyone else and
      have time to do a little cleaning.

      > Looking forward to it!

      Us, too. Things aren't going to be exactly how we want them since weather
      and time didn't work out, but by the September event things should be more
      impressive down there.