armor and clothes for sale

  • Mark Collino
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 25, 2004
      I added the pictures of the clothes. Sorry for the delay.

      Email me if you are interested.

      Mark

      (Mori Kumajiro Ieyasu)
    • Mark Collino
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 27, 2004
        Ok I got many emails on the stuff. Thanks for the response. However
        I am open to offers for pieces or the complete set.

        Thanks for your interest.
        Mark
      • Solveig
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 27, 2004

          Greetings from Solveig! I was wondering if anyone here goes into Tokyo
          on occasion and would mind picking something up for me.

        • Timothy Adams
          Message 4 of 4 , May 1, 2004
            I have a good friend going to Dokyo
            I could put you in touch