Actually making some progress...

  • Bubba
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25, 2004
      I've been so busy working on other people's projects that I haven't had
      enough time for my own lately, but today I actually sat down with the punch,
      anvil, and hammer and started making some of the 42 1/4" holes in the 16 oz.
      leather I'm torturing myself with. Now my kusazuri is 3/7ths done :) Another
      3 hours of punching and lacing and that part will be done. Then I just have
      to hang the sode, work on some hardware (more torture, I'm making most of it
      by hand), and touch up the dye. The do should be on a stand in camp at crown
      next weekend, though my sanity might not be with it.

      Now to get a couple of hours of sleep before I head to the swamp... I mean
      site :)
      --
      Kagemasa
      mysticz28@...