Re: [SCA-JML] Naming Redux

  • Solveig
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 24, 2004

      Greetings from Solveig! Yes you can find my pamphlet. Your librarian
      can borrow it through WorldCat, you can buy copy from an online bookstore
      that specializes in babyname books, and you can buy it directly from Alban
      at Alban@...

      None of this means that I wonn't try to help you, but I really do not want
      folks to get the idea that NCMJ is unobtainable.