Japanese Unit @ Lilies

  • megomaniac76
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 19, 2004
      I have been unable to get ahold of Glendour regarding the Japanese
      unit he was wanting to put together for Lilies. Is anyone here on
      the list part of the unit (or knows anyone who is part of the unit)?

      I am going to be at Lilies for a good part of the week and wanted to
      get in on the fun, so any help in getting in touch with the right
      people would be greatly appricated.

      Thanks Again,

      ICHIKAWA Moromoto