encampments

  • Andrea Gideon
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6 1:49 PM
      Just a quick "hi" and intro before my post. My name is Giovanna and I
      was on this list about 2-3 years ago. My husband and I have since moved
      and had babies. We are now back in the SCA after a lapse. We mostly do
      Elizabethan, but have strong Japanese interests.

      Does anyone have pictures of their SCA Japanese encampments on the web?
      We're thinking about buying a pavillion and we'd like to see how people
      have adapted them for Japanese usage. Since Japanese would be an
      alternate, we would like something that could be used for either our
      main European personea and the Japanese ones. Is this possible?

      Giovanna Mancuso
      Chatelaine, Shire of Roxbury Mill