Re: A little question

  • Ichikawa Masako(S. Jordan)
    Message 1 of 92 , Apr 11, 2004
      Oh my WAAY down in Southern Ansteorra, but yes the food is wonderful
      =) Seems to be down near the Brownsville area if memory serves. I
      echo Masamune-dono's words, we would love and be honored to have you
      in Ansteorra!

      In Service,
      Masako

      --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, "Anthony J. Bryant" <ajbryant@i...>
      wrote:
      > RavenRux@C... wrote:
      >
      > > I don't know where that is, but if it is in Ansteorra, We would
      love having you in our Kingdom.

      > WAAAAAY down south, on the Tex-Mex border.
      >

      > Effingham
    • Ichikawa Masako(S. Jordan)
      Message 92 of 92 , Apr 11, 2004