[SCA-JML] Re: tea...Lady Solveig??

  • Barbara Nostrand
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 6, 2000
      Noble Cousin!

      What was the URL or other contact information for that mailing list
      that you were talking about? The URL attached to your note went off
      to a Gatorade fan club page.

      | techie.com, msn.com |
    • elmar schmeisser
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 7, 2000
        --- In sca-jml@egroups.com, Barbara Nostrand <nostrand@a...> wrote:

        God Milady:

        > What was the URL or other contact information for that mailing list
        > that you were talking about?

        http://www.egroups.com/group/chanoyu

        which is also where I read this particular list, i.e. on the web
        rather than trying to keep things coming into my e-mailbox.

        We've been having quite a nice set of discussion on the list, along
        with pictures posted in the "files" section of the group.

        - seamus (elmar)