[SCA-JML] Re: tea...Lady Solveig??

  • Barbara Nostrand
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 6, 2000

      What was the URL or other contact information for that mailing list
      that you were talking about? The URL attached to your note went off
      to a Gatorade fan club page.

      | techie.com, msn.com |
    • elmar schmeisser
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 7, 2000
        --- In sca-jml@egroups.com, Barbara Nostrand <nostrand@a...> wrote:

        God Milady:

        > What was the URL or other contact information for that mailing list
        > that you were talking about?

        http://www.egroups.com/group/chanoyu

        which is also where I read this particular list, i.e. on the web
        rather than trying to keep things coming into my e-mailbox.

        We've been having quite a nice set of discussion on the list, along
        with pictures posted in the "files" section of the group.

        - seamus (elmar)