Re: tea...Lady Solveig??

  • elmar schmeisser
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 6, 2000
      --- In sca-jml@egroups.com, "Anthony J. Bryant" <ajbryant@i...> wrote:

      > Seamus, you old inu you!!

      I resemble that remark <grin>....good to hear from you.

      > What are you doing in Tekhas? Are you still with the green suits,
      or do
      > you "freelance" now?

      see http://home.chagin.texas.net for my CV & other stuff. That's the
      quickest way to figure out what I'm doing. Briefly, medical academia
      decided that I was "insufficiently profitable" and eliminated my
      position. So now I'm a contractor for the Air Force.

      > Any chance you could come to Pennsic? I for one
      would
      > love to see you!

      Don't I wish! No $$'s, and insufficient vacation days. The
      industrial world is cheap...

      - seamus
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 6, 2000
        elmar schmeisser wrote:

        > Good milady, and members of this group - it has been some time since
        > was involved in SCA, and just happened across the group mentioned on
        > the Rialto. While pennsic planning is upon you all (and I remain
        > buried in Texas), I would note that for those interested in chanoyu,
        > there is an egroup for that as well. It is quite a small group, but
        > there is a resource for those of you interested in this facet of
        > Japanese culture.
        >
        > Seamus McCryu-Mchoo
        > aka Takanofuji Ryu-no-kami Sakura-no-Genshin Jutte

        Seamus, you old inu you!!

        What are you doing in Tekhas? Are you still with the green suits, or do
        you "freelance" now? Any chance you could come to Pennsic? I for one would
        love to see you!

        Effingham
      • Barbara Nostrand
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 6, 2000

          What was the URL or other contact information for that mailing list
          that you were talking about? The URL attached to your note went off
          to a Gatorade fan club page.

          | techie.com, msn.com |
        • elmar schmeisser
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 7, 2000
            --- In sca-jml@egroups.com, Barbara Nostrand <nostrand@a...> wrote:

            God Milady:

            > What was the URL or other contact information for that mailing list
            > that you were talking about?

            http://www.egroups.com/group/chanoyu

            which is also where I read this particular list, i.e. on the web
            rather than trying to keep things coming into my e-mailbox.

            We've been having quite a nice set of discussion on the list, along
            with pictures posted in the "files" section of the group.

            - seamus (elmar)