tea...Lady Solveig??

  • elmar schmeisser
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6 5:58 AM
      Good milady, and members of this group - it has been some time since
      was involved in SCA, and just happened across the group mentioned on
      the Rialto. While pennsic planning is upon you all (and I remain
      buried in Texas), I would note that for those interested in chanoyu,
      there is an egroup for that as well. It is quite a small group, but
      there is a resource for those of you interested in this facet of
      Japanese culture.

      Seamus McCryu-Mchoo
      aka Takanofuji Ryu-no-kami Sakura-no-Genshin Jutte

      - elmar