Effingham Kozane

  • megomaniac76
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 7, 2004
      I wrote to Noble Plastics regarding the new Kozane kit. I was
      wanting to find out if they would be including a guide for the
      inexperenced. This was the responce I recieved.

      >I believe Effingham plans to supply a documentation guide to include
      >various patterns and instructions. If he does, we'll drop them in
      >every kozane purchase. Thanks for your interest!
      >
      >Missy Rogers
      >Noble Plastics.

      I have reviewed (at great length) Baron Effinghams site, so I was
      wanting to ask if anyone knew if they would be including a copy of
      his website OR a guide in the form of "Here's what you do with the
      Kozane we sent you"?

      I think that such a guide would be a GREAT help to us folks just
      getting started.

      If you respond, please remember that we where also nubies at one
      point :)

      Thanks Again!

      ICHIKAWA Moromoto