Looking for a supplier of fiberglasss for spears.

  • mikel_lehman
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2 10:23 PM
      Hello all,

      I do nto get a chance to get out to many events, and I need to figure
      out where I can get my hands on some fiberglass for spears. (I live
      in Northern VA)

      A locak pointed out where I could find a vendor of this locally, but
      I have yet to stumble across the link he mentioned.

      Any help pointing me in the right direction would be appreciated...
      Or if anyone has a piece or two they are looking to unload, would be
      great.

      Thank you in advance,
      -Tetsunaga