Zunari Kabuto

  • Desjardins, Michel
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 1, 2004
      Effingham-dono,

      It seem that the Zunari Kabuto can't be found on the
      http://www.sengokudaimyo.com/katchu/katchu.ch09.html
      <http://www.sengokudaimyo.com/katchu/katchu.ch09.html>
      Do you have it at hand ? Can you by any chance sent it to me by email ?
      Also I would very much like your comment about my (unorthodox ?) lacing
      (Armourarchive post).
      I'm about to cut my second set of front dô lames, as you know I mess the
      first set :-(

      Thanks

      MIK

    • Ezequiel
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 23, 2006
        Greetings!
        I not normally post stuff on the list but love to hear all the
        different devates about the many topics that make us a special part
        of the SCA and culturally different.
        I feel that when something is extremlly good it should be share, I
        do not make a habit of doing advertisement for others, with that
        said, after many years of searching for an economic way to own a
        kabuto for SCA combat I finally found a very nice gentleman in the
        society who was able to fabricate one for me, he is out of Luisianna.
        It started with me asking him about modifications to a model he has
        on his web page, after a couple of e-mails, we agree on an adventure,
        he would attempt to build me a Zunari Kabuto, but if it wasn't
        possible I would compromise to purchase his model (an eight plate
        kabuto with mempo), to the credit of the armorer (James Wilson), he
        completed a beutifull Zunari (that I can call the prototype and MINE)
        and he did it under $300.00. So, if you are looking for a beutifull
        and funtional kabuto give it a try and look at what he offers, he is
        with Mystic Metals, I am not sure of the web address but if you use
        the search engene you will find it, my Zunari is picture at the
        bottom of his helm list.

        In Service to the Dream,
        Nakagawa Sukeie
        Barony of Marinus, Atlantia
      • Diane Taylor
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 23, 2006
          Greetings

          Is the zunari the one at the bottom of the page in this link?

          http://www.mysticmetals.net/parmor.html

          Namaste,
          Qara

          Ezequiel <sekinakagawa@...> wrote:
[...]

        • Michael Peters
          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 23, 2006
            He says his work is 16 ga. mild. I doubt seriously it will hold up in
            Atlantia. You get what you pay for, but it is a decent entry level helmet.

            Mykaru

            http://search.msn.com/
          • sigrune@aol.com
            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 23, 2006
              Mykaru writes:

              >He says his work is 16 ga. mild. I doubt seriously it will
              >hold up in Atlantia.

              Do we realy hit that much harder than everyone else???

              -Takeda
              (an atypical Atlantian thug)
            • Tracie Ellis
              Message 6 of 7 , Jul 23, 2006
                That's what they say about Atlantians...its either that, or don't
                know/understand when to take a blow...hard headed I guess...LOL

                Miriel (Not a fighter, but knows plenty)

                --
                Email me for designs on period "like" jewelry.

                "There but for the grace of a demented diety, go I" - Tales of the Folly,
                by A. Fesler

              • Park McKellop
                Message 7 of 7 , Jul 23, 2006
                  Do we realy hit that much harder than everyone else???

                  -Takeda
                  (an atypical Atlantian thug)
                  Do we realy hit that much harder than everyone else???

                  -Takeda
                  (an atypical Atlantian thug)
                  _,_._,___Do we realy hit that much harder than everyone else???

                  -Takeda
                  (an atypical Atlantianwe realy hit that much harder than everyone else???

                  -Takeda
                  (an atypical Atlantian thug)
                  Do we realy hit that much harder than everyone else???

                  -Takeda
                  (an atypical Atlantian thug)

                  Do we realy hit that much harder than everyone else???

                  -Takeda
                  (an atypical Atlantian thug)

                  Atlantians like to think they do. ;-)

                  Alcyoneus