Re: [SCA-JML] Re: Ancient clans

  • Elaine Koogler
    Message 1 of 25 , Apr 1, 2004
      OK. I'll take a crack at it...the Takeda?

      Kiri

      Anthony J. Bryant wrote:

      > daviem01 wrote:
      >
      > > The Soga?
      >
      > Nope -- they did well for a while, too.
      >
      > You're all thinking way too early.
      >

      > Effingham

      > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
      > <http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=12cdu50ge/M=267637.4673018.5833253.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=1705767503:HM/EXP=1080875624/A=1945637/R=0/SIG=11tfh3gpg/*http://www.netflix.com/Default?mqso=60178397&partid=4673018>

      Learning is a lifetime journey...growing older merely adds experience to
      knowledge and wisdom to curiosity.
      -- C.E. Lawrence

    • Solveig
      Message 2 of 25 , Apr 1, 2004
        Baron Edward!

        Greetings from Solveig!

        >The Taira were actually quite successful for a while. But you're close -- it
        >begins with a "T".

        I do hope someone has already come up with the answer. I was originally just
        going to hang back on this one, but now that you are dropping hints the size
        of the vehicle assembly building in Florida, i see no reason to hang back. It
        is obviously the Toyotomi. Toyotomi was officially create as an uji
        by the Emperor, but was pretty much out of business only a couple of
        decades later.

        Message 3 of 25 , Apr 2, 2004
          Solveig wrote:

          > I do hope someone has already come up with the answer. I was originally just
          > going to hang back on this one, but now that you are dropping hints the size
          > of the vehicle assembly building in Florida,

          LOL! Well, I *am* originally Trimarian, after all. <G>

          > i see no reason to hang back. It
          > is obviously the Toyotomi. Toyotomi was officially create as an uji
          > by the Emperor, but was pretty much out of business only a couple of
          > decades later.

          Yup. Shortest run for an uji in history. Poor guys. <G>