SENGOKU

  • karl.j.jacobs@jci.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2000
      Greetings all,

      My local gaming store finally got a copy in. I purchased it, read it
      through, and promptly realized that much of the information I was going to
      cover in the class for GenCon was in there. Instead of preparing a lengthy
      handout, I can just tell people to buy a copy of SENGOKU. ;-)

      The filmography should be very helpful, should I manage to be able to find
      a shop locally that rents them. I was pleased also to see that my
      relatively small collection of books included many in the bibliography. At
      least I know I'm on something of the right track and have suggestions for
      further reading!

      Kou no Toshikage

      (And while I'm talking about GRG: everyone go out and pick up your copies
      of Sengoku
      [ http://www.sengoku.com ]...)