Looking for Moderators

  • Ii Saburou
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 11, 2004
      Greetings to the list.

      I am writing to let the list know that there is a change going on in list
      management as well as a search on for more assistance in managing the
      list.

      Tatsuki-dono (Mr. J. Malokofsky) has decided that he needs to give up the
      ownership of this list. Yumitori-dono (Mr. R. Martino) and I have been
      able to help him as moderators, and I have agreed to take up the ownership
      of the list. At the same time, Yumitori-dono has announced that his time
      is also limited.

      I would like to thank Tatsuki-dono for all of the work that he has done,
      and wish him well in whatever he may do.

      I would also like to request volunteers for list-moderators. Please
      e-mail me privately (logan@...). List moderator duties
      mainly focus on approving posts of new members, setting their status to
      'unmoderated' after their initial post, and general administration of the
      list. We are looking for two individuals who can actively maintain the
      list throughout the day.

      In saburai ;)