RE: [SCA-JML] Calling anyone in the Barony of Vatavia in Calontir

  • Timothy Adams
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 10, 2004
      http://www.baronyofvatavia.org/
      HE Alcyoneus is on the list.

      Tetsuki
      formaly Ld Timothy of Northkeep

      Tim Adams
      Unix Administrator
      ACS Unix
      work 812-377-4496
      PCS 918-808-1061
      Pager 812-375-6532

      ----Original Message Follows----
      From: "Ichikawa Masako(S. Jordan)" <strgleam@...>
      To: sca-jml@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [SCA-JML] Calling anyone in the Barony of Vatavia in Calontir
      Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 20:26:33 -0000

      Konnichiwa
      Greetings from Ansteorra,I know i saw someone here mentioning the
      upcoming Japanese themed even in Calontir. I see the event March of
      the Rising Sun is on your calendar online, but is there a site for
      the event information, where its going to be at , site fee ect. I've
      looked everywhere i know to look with no luck. If one of you can
      post the info or email me with the information i would be MOST
      grateful. I have been making plans to attend since I first saw one
      of you mention it here on the list. There are a few others in our
      Barony that have expressed some interest in possiably attending
      since your area is a somewhat short drive up the interstate.

      Doumo Arigato

      Masako

      Frustrated with dial-up? Lightning-fast Internet access for as low as
      $29.95/month. http://click.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200360ave/direct/01/