Kozane Update from Noble Plastics

  • kegage
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 9, 2004
      I got this e-mail update from Noble Platics today.

      Waffle

      Greetings are sent to all who are interested in progress on the kozane
      plates.

      Unfortunately, we are still having tooling problems and are working to
      resolve them. While I know this is not good news to those of you who
      have been patiently waiting, I can only assure you that we are doing
      everything in our power to expedite matters.

      At this point, my best guess is that the tooling repairs should be
      complete the week of March 22, with testing later that week. If all
      goes well, Noble Plastics will release the Effingham Plate design of
      Japanese kozane for sale via www.plasticlamellar.com on or near April
      15th. This allows us to get 3-4 beta suits out into the field for
      testing to assure the products meet our requirements. Thank you for
      your continued interest, and patience. I plan to keep everyone
      updated further towards the end of the month.

      Missy Rogers
      Noble Plastics.