Re: [SCA-JML] Name documentation

  • Bjorn Swiftaxe
    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 9, 2004
      I do try to tell myself that. But after an hour or so trying to
      figure out what the book with the picture of the cauldron that is
      written in norwegian says you get discouraged!

      Bjorn Swiftaxe
      > Bjorn Swiftaxe wrote:
      >
      > > I can completely agree with that! Between Arimasa and Bjorn
      > almost
      > > all the resources that would really help me are in languages I
      > can't
      > > even begin to decipher!
      >
      > True. And just keep telling yourself you're doing it for the fun of
      > it. <G>
      >

      > Effingham

      =====
      Time ends for all people. Someday soon time will end for me.
      Nothing can change the past but the future is free.
      Lets just hope time doesn't end soon for anyone....except me.

      http://search.yahoo.com