Needing some sources for research

  • Ichikawa Masako(S. Jordan)
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2004
      Konnichiwa!

      Ok I'm wanting to start the research and documention for my next A&S
      project and was wondering if anyone had any detailed info on the
      kake-mamori the little bag that hangs around the neck. I was also
      wondering if anyone knows how well the Kyoto Costume museum
      corrosponds in english, as I am still in the very early learning
      stages of Japanese. If anyone has any books ect that they can
      recommend, English language or Japanese if it has any clear pictures
      Id be most grateful. I finally have my kumihimo stand pretty well
      finished so i can make the cord that it hangs on.

      Domo Arigato Gozaimasu!

      Masako