Books on ebay

  • Alcyoneus
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2004
      Expensive, but worth it?
      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3591382004&category=29321

      Alcyoneus

    • mattfmcti
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 2, 2004
        --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, Alcyoneus <squire009@b...> wrote:
        > Expensive, but worth it?
        > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?
        ViewItem&item=3591382004&category=29321

        > Alcyoneus

        While I will freely admit I know next to nothing about this, it seems
        like an excellent secondary source. I'd pay 160 for it, if I had it.

        Takaharu
      • ellen.m.davis@att.net
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 2, 2004
          The other book included, Kasane irome, is a great source-- I have it and it contains hundreds of possible color combinations by period and name. It contains the transcribed texts of several "color manuals" ranging from Empress Tashi's Wardrobe (late Heian) up through Edo.

          Best to order that one separately from Amazon Japan, though...

          -Ellen
          > --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, Alcyoneus <squire009@b...> wrote:
          > > Expensive, but worth it?
          > > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?
          > ViewItem&item=3591382004&category=29321
          > >
          > > Alcyoneus
          > >

          > While I will freely admit I know next to nothing about this, it seems
          > like an excellent secondary source. I'd pay 160 for it, if I had it.
          >
          > Takaharu

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

        • Bob R
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 3, 2004
            When I return to Japan tomorrow let me see if I can
            locate this book on the market. This fellow has been
            known to add a 200% mark-up on his books.

            Bob R

            --- Alcyoneus <squire009@...> wrote:
            > Expensive, but worth it?

            http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3591382004&category=29321

            > Alcyoneus

            =====
            Check out "Cowboy" Bob's Books & Things at:
            http://asia.geocities.com/gentleman9/index.htm

            http://search.yahoo.com