Plastic Lamellar

  • kegage
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2004
      Is anyone else having trouble connecting to Plasticlamellar.com, or is
      it just me?

      Waffle
    • todd_last
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 1, 2004
        --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, "kegage" <kegage@b...> wrote:
        > Is anyone else having trouble connecting to Plasticlamellar.com, or is
        > it just me?
        >
        > Waffle

        I can't get there either. Name resolves, but no data comes back from
        the server. Maybe that means they're updating with the kozane
        information! (I hope I hope I hope)
      • mattfmcti
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 2, 2004
          --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, "todd_last" <tlast@h...> wrote:
          > --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, "kegage" <kegage@b...> wrote:
          > > Is anyone else having trouble connecting to Plasticlamellar.com,
          or is
          > > it just me?
          > >
          > > Waffle
          >
          > I can't get there either. Name resolves, but no data comes back
          from
          > the server. Maybe that means they're updating with the kozane
          > information! (I hope I hope I hope)

          Me too Me too me too!!!

          Takaharu