Coastal Invasion

  • Brandon Shelander
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 3, 2004
      Konnichiwa!

      My shire (Seawinds) is hosting Coastal invasion! We have a tradition of midnight sushi which you are welcome to participate in! The Melee's should be exciting as everyone is practicing for Gulf Wars. Just look for the Samurai in very bright colors and that would be me.

      Ld. Tachibana Omi

    • mattfmcti
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 3, 2004
        > Konnichiwa!
        >
        > My shire (Seawinds) is hosting Coastal invasion! We have a
        tradition of midnight sushi which you are welcome to participate
        in! The Melee's should be exciting as everyone is practicing for
        Gulf Wars. Just look for the Samurai in very bright colors and
        that would be me.

        > Ld. Tachibana Omi

        Tachibana-dono,

        Wow! I'm so excited that there is another Japanese in Seawinds.
        I've been trading e-mail back and forth with Ld. Blackthorne, and
        he told me about midnight sushi as well. Which night is it?

        Giddy as a bishojo girl,
        Takaharu