Seawinds - Coastal Invasion

  • mattfmcti
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2004
      Katai na Itoko!

      Does anyone on the list live in the south part of Ansteorra? If so,
      is anyone planning on going to Coastal Invasion? I would
      certainly like to put some faces with names :)

      Fujiwara Takaharu
    • Bubba
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 2, 2004
        mattfmcti wrote:
        > Katai na Itoko!
        >
        > Does anyone on the list live in the south part of Ansteorra? If so,
        > is anyone planning on going to Coastal Invasion? I would
        > certainly like to put some faces with names :)

        Iit's the same weekend as North Sea Raids in Ravensfort, so we won't make
        it, but occasionally we make the trip down to Seawinds. Just a bit more of a
        trip than I really like ;) Last time we went down there was Siege of the
        Abbey a few years ago. There was something a bit odd about getting
        unconsiously drunk at a monestary...
        --
        Kagemasa
        mysticz28@...