Garden Stuff & Tabi

  • Solveig
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2004

      Greetings from Solveig! Please check out the following site. The square
      rain chains are rather nice even though I would have prefered that they
      be made out of bronze.

      http://www.garden-gifts.com/

      Here is a fairly decent place to buy tabi and stuff like that even if it
      is located in silicon gulch. Remember, before the silicon bugs came, it
      was Nisei gardener territory

    • S. J. Hootman
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 2, 2004
        > http://www.garden-gifts.com/

        Mm. Many pretty things for my garden. Thank you, Solveig.

        Sadly, now, many books have been bumped to the bottom of the purchase
        list. Garden comes before books. :sighs: So many desires, so little
        cashflow.

        Fujiwara no Kitsume