Re: [SCA-JML] Shakujo wanted

  • Barbara Nostrand
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2004

      Greetings from Solveig! Why not approach someone with a forge and see
      whether they or you can make one? I doubt that bending a pitchfork will
      give you the results you want.
      | Dr. Barbara Nostrand | Department of Computer Science |
      | Assistant Professor | SUNY College at Potsdam |
      | (315) 267-2216 | Potsdam, New York 13676 |
    • Alcyoneus
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1, 2004
        There is a fellow in Calontir with a nice shakujo, which has a blade
        conceiled within. I like it. :-) I just can't remember which samurai owns
        it... If I see it, I'll ask him where he got it.

        Alcyoneus