[SCA-JML] Re: House plans

  • Solveig
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2004
      Noble Cousin!

      Greetings from Solveig! Make no mistake. I like "Measure and Construction
      of a Japanese House". I own a copy myself. I also own a set of Japanese
      books about architectural features, and a Japanese history of Japanese
      architecture. I dream about owning a nice Japanese house with a garden
      and a running brook with koi.