Shakujo wanted

  • malk0m
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2004
      Any one know how i can get my hands on a shakujo. I dont' have
      ready acess to the metal working equipment i'd need to make my own.
      A friend gave me the idea to try bending a 3 pronged pitch fork,
      that has its own problems. All the hardware stores in my area only
      carry 4 prong, and i dont have the equipment to alter one.
      Any Ideas?
    • Barbara Nostrand
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1, 2004

        Greetings from Solveig! Why not approach someone with a forge and see
        whether they or you can make one? I doubt that bending a pitchfork will
        give you the results you want.
        | Dr. Barbara Nostrand | Department of Computer Science |
        | Assistant Professor | SUNY College at Potsdam |
        | (315) 267-2216 | Potsdam, New York 13676 |
      • Alcyoneus
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 1, 2004
          There is a fellow in Calontir with a nice shakujo, which has a blade
          conceiled within. I like it. :-) I just can't remember which samurai owns
          it... If I see it, I'll ask him where he got it.

          Alcyoneus