Re: [SCA-JML] cord for lacing armour

  • bambooni@aol.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 21 7:00 PM
      In a message dated 6/21/00 9:45:50 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
      ajbryant@... writes:

      > Send me a note after the war is over. I'll send you whatever handouts I
      > used.
      If you have any extras let me know. I would love to get my hands on any...

      Takabayashi Genpachi
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 21 7:24 PM

        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 22 1:09 AM
          bambooni@... wrote:

          > If you have any extras let me know. I would love to get my hands on any...

          Just send me a note post Pennsic.

          Effingham
        • Kass McGann
          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 22 6:35 AM
            > Really, I wish I could attend, but I know that I won't be able to
            make
            > Pennsic this year. I would love any handouts that people could
            send me,
            > though, and I'd be willing to pay for them, S&H and whatnot.
            >
            > -Godric Logan

            Godric-dono,

            Send me your mailing address. The handout is only a couple pages
            long and I could easily put it in an envelope for you.

            Aoi