Cowboy Bob's Website Overhaul (Correct link)

  • Bob R
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2004
      Everyone,

      Thanks for all the prompt replies. In my haste I did
      not proof read the address. The old site was a .html
      the new site is .htm oops. So here is the correct site
      URL.

      http://asia.geocities.com/gentleman9/index.htm

      If this one does not work I'll end up pulling my hair
      out but let me know.

      Bob R

      =====
      Check out "Cowboy" Bob's Books & Things at:
      http://asia.geocities.com/gentleman9/index.htm