ATTN: Effingham-dono

  • Kev Fitzpatrick
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 19, 2000
      My apologies, my lord, but I have completely lost the
      rough plans for kataginu that you gave me a while
      back. I humbly as for your forgiveness and to once
      again help me out. All I need is the numbers, it was
      something like two inches wider than kimono shoulders,
      etc...

      Thank you so much I have an event on Friday and I
      really want to have them in effect by then

      Kumamoto Takezou

      YOROSHIKU ONEGAI ITASHIMASU!!!!!!

      http://im.yahoo.com/