Re: Bibliography, clothing, and persona

  • Kass McGann
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 8, 2000
      --- In sca-jml@egroups.com, markejag@a... wrote:
      > In a message dated 6/7/00 1:34:07 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
      > yumitori@m... writes:
      >
      > << What I did was simply make the belt portion of my hakama white.
      I don't
      > know if there is precedence for making the belt of the hakama a
      > different color from the rest, but it seems to work well enough.
      >
      > Yumitori >>
      > My Daimyo, Eno Ogami, usually wears a white, thin Obi as a SCA
      knight belt,
      > over his hakama.
      >
      > Fumio

      Yumitori-dono, Fumio-dono,

      I think these are both excellent suggestions for how to make the SCA
      conventions "work" with our culture without totally bastardizing
      either.

      Thank you for your insightful ideas!
      Aoi
    • Barbara Nostrand
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 16, 2000
        Noble Cosins!

        This is a test. Please forgive this intrusion.

        | techie.com |