Re: [SCA-JML] Samraui studies?

  • Solveig
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 20, 2003
      Noble Cousin!

      Greetings from Solveig! Virtually all of the modern Japanese martial
      arts are quite distinct from medieval combat forms. We can expect that
      troops trained in their weapons. Combat narratives suggest that warriors
      knew their primary weapon form, sword, some sort of grappling, and knot
      tying. The primarly weapon form varried. The highest status of which
      was the mounted archer.