Good Japanese Armorers? / Kabuto?

  • megomaniac76
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 18 9:55 AM
      I am relatively new to the whole fighting scene. I just
      recently got my armor all together but am still in need of a good
      helm. Does anyone have any suggestions of armorers who specialize in
      (or at least deal with) Japanese style helms? I really don't need
      anything fancy, just something that would fit in our period and offer
      good protection.

      Any suggestions (and links) would be greatly appreciated.

      Thanks Again,

      Ron McAdams

      P.S. Also, can anyone comment on the period accuracy of the
      name "Akiyasha"?