Movie - Question

  • Solveig
    Message 1 of 28 , Dec 12, 2003

      Greetings from Solveig! Could one of you who sees the movie in the future
      or who has the movie book send me the name of the kyougen performed in the
      movie? They have a credit for it in the closing credits, but I did not have
      a notepad with me and I did not have my wits sufficiently about me to memorize
      the name. I think that it might be fun to stage the kyougen (provided that it
      is period) from the movie next Pennsic. Thank you very much.