Name Kanji

  • seiichiro2501
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 5, 2003
      I can't believe I forgot to write down the kanji of the name I chose
      before returning the book to the library ("Name Construction in
      Medieval Japan"). I got the book via ILL from Boston, I think so I
      don't want to put

      Is there anyone that can help me with what "Akiyama Seiichiro
      Mitsusada" looks like?
    • seiichiro2501
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 5, 2003
        Strange... some of the sentence was cut:

        "I got the book via ILL from Boston, I think, so I don't want to put
        the extra strain of transport on it."

        -Seiichiro