Re: Last Samurai Movie

  • klaus1526
    Message 1 of 25 , Dec 4, 2003
      > I don't know if this fits at all, but given the change in subject
      matter...
      > I found Timeline to be quite disappointing. Dunno what all you
      thought, but
      > it just didn't have a "Crichton" feel like Jurassic Park and
      Sphere did.
      > Ok, I'll stop now...
      >
      > Kagesue

      Yeah, I thought Timeline was lacking in "soul". I was never engaged
      in the movie and really didn't care about the characters. I did read
      the book, and it was, as usual, far better than the movie.
      It seems the Timeline was made for the 12-13yr olds and didn't have
      good acting or dialogue. It was a disappointment.

      KlausH