[SCA-JML] Head Wrap

  • Robert Shroyer
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 28, 2003
      Greetings,

      I'm new to the list, but i've been lurking around from time to time. I was
      wondering if anybody could answer a few questions for me.

      1. What is the head wrap (vaguely resembles a turban) that some samurai are
      seen wearing?
      2. Is there a certain method for wearing it?....could somebody explain it to
      me?

      Thanks,

      Robert "I'm still deciding on a name" Shroyer

      Groove on the latest from the hot new rock groups! Get downloads, videos,
      and more here. http://special.msn.com/entertainment/wiredformusic.armx
    • tatsushu
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 30, 2003
        I have to apologize, it looks like a couple of messages were waiting
        a while before they got approved and sent to the list. This has been
        a busy time (I know that I was off of the computer since Wed.
        evening) so some manual approvals may have been delayed.

        -Ii
      • todd_last
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 1, 2003
          > 1. What is the head wrap (vaguely resembles a turban) that some
          samurai are
          > seen wearing?

          I, too, am relatively new to the list. I believe what you are seeing
          are the sohei, the warrior monks.

          > 2. Is there a certain method for wearing it?....could somebody
          explain it to
          > me?

          I truly have no idea.