national geographic

  • Justin P Barney
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 28, 2003
      Konnichi-wa!

      Just to let everyone know that doesn't subscribe - the December 2003
      issue of National Geographic has a 33 page article about samurai. Looks
      pretty good. Nice photos, of course.

      -Ozumi Takezou
    • echo2501
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 28, 2003
      • Elaine Koogler
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 1, 2003
          Picked it up at my local magazine shop. It's really very well done. The pictures are magnificent. There are some statements that are somewhat different from what I thought was the case...I'd be interested to see what Master Edward and Ii-dono think of it!

          Kiri

          Everybody can be great ... because anybody can serve.
          You don't have to have a college degree to serve.
          You don't have to make your subject and verb agree to serve.
          You only need a heart full of grace. A soul generated by love.