Kaburaya

  • Yama Kaminari no Date Saburou Yukiie
    Message 1 of 37 , Nov 25, 2003
      Solvieg-sweetie,
      I know what kabura ya are, and how they look...I am trying to find
      a cross section of how the innards are configured, or something
      similar...
      Do your references have anything that shows how to make the
      thing whistle? I need refs as to where the holes are, or what
      passes for a reed are...that kind of thing...
      Your Clan Brother, Date
    • Yama Kaminari no Date Saburou Yukiie