looking for a used yumi for target archery

  • masako_eh
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 20, 2003
      Konnichiwa

      I was wondering if anyone may have or know someone who has a used
      carbon fiber yumi in good condition. I will be new to shooting and
      from all my reading i dont want to risk damaging a costly bamboo bow
      til I have my form in order, and with Ansteorran weather... being
      its usual unreliable self id feel more at ease with a synthetic bow
      for now. My pocket book also cant take the close to $400 i have seen
      so far for a new carbon yumi. If anyone can help out i would be most
      grateful.

      Domo arigatou gozaimasu

      In service,
      Ichikawa Masako