Re: [SCA-JML] Armor and garb

  • John Mooers
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 20, 2003
      Brian-tono,
      I have some garb you can have, a small selection of kosode, hakama, etc. It was made for a 6'1" person so if thats' close, you can probably get set up for some time. E-bay is not the kind of place that sells armor you would want to fight in the lists except as an occidental. There are various armorers who do Japanese. I also have most of a munition grade armor cut out and ready for drill and lacing. It's yours if you want it. I reside in Norfolk. Please feel free to call upon me for these items. (757)451-0325.

      Date no Genshiro Toshinobu
      Yama Kaminari Ryu

      Brian Cox <hitman142002@...> wrote:
      Konnichiwa,
      I have been searching eBay but have come up pretty empty on
      Japanese armor and garb. If anyone has any extra armor or garb they
      are trying to get rid of, please post it or email me. Kagemasa-dono
      has offered to make armor for me, but if someone out there has stuff
      they are not using and wants to get rid of it, I'm your newbee. That
      would probably save lots of time, money, and effort on Kagamasa's
      part.
      Thanks to all for the treasure trove of information on here.
      Besides the occaisional confusion, I have learned more by checking
      this group on a daily basis than I could have scouring the web for a
      month! Special thanks to Kagemasa-dono and Kato-san for the personal
      help.
      Brian Cox

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT