Re: [SCA-JML] "Arigatou"

  • Ron Martino
    Message 1 of 6 , May 24, 2000
      Recently, the question of the origins of 'arigatou' came up. I wanted
      to point to the "Alternative sci.lang.japan Frequently Asked Questions"
      (long story as to why it's the 'alternative' one) for an answer, but it
      was no longer on line. This has now been remedied. As a basic source of
      information on Nihongo, it is well worth bookmarking. Go to
      http://www.dgs.monash.edu.au/~jwb/afaq/afaq.html.

      Yumitori

      --
      yumitori(AT)montana(DOT)com - Ask me how to get paid for surfing the
      Internet.